This is a question i am often asked…
It all depends on a few factors..,normally a person can lose a healthy 2 to 4kg’s in a month,I am sure there are those out there, that will tell you, and promise you much more…
(emphasis on healthy..)
It also depends on the following:
- If the training methods are correctly prescribed.
- Clean eating habits.
- Limited alcohol and sugar intake.
- There are no injuries that need to be taken into account.
- Whether the client has to first be strengthened before interval training can take place ,to get the weight off quicker.
- A positive CAN-DO-IT attitude.
It’s very important to have a consultation to map the way forward with the personal trainer, that you have decided to work with.
I need to be very honest with you…,its not an overnight thing ,or quick fix ,you are looking at nothing less than 3 months to get weight off safely and effectively…,how much, depends on you.., and the above factors…
If you find that these issues are not a concern for you ,and you have the correct positive and mental attitude, as well as ,REALLY want to get that weight off ,then it’s just a matter of connecting with the right personal trainer…
After that the results should start SHOWING!