Consider contacting Personal Trainer Cape Town to assist and guide you in avoiding or tackling your cellulite problem.
do we need cellulite pills?
You buy them and they don’t get the job done. Anti cellulite pills, lotions, gadgets, rubber tights and other silly money wasters that sell you hope and nothing else. The truth is, your best weapons in your battle against unwelcome cellulite are a smart nutritional routine and a consistent, properly structured workout exercise program.
I’ll assume you have a pretty good handle on the nutritional component.
As for the properly structured workout program, which you may indeed have, Personal Trainer Cape Town has put together a butt, hip and thigh routine which you can incorporate into your current workouts. This routine specifically targets the areas where the appearance of cellulite tends to show up.
To target those Butt and thigh area’s
Keep in mind, I’ve been personal training clients since the late nineties. Speaking strictly from experience, I can tell you that the following routine is responsible for helping many women dramatically change the appearance of their cellulite areas.
Lying on your side, do 10 reps of each exercise:
1) Bring both knees forward so your hips are at a 90 degree angle. Then straighten your top leg out in front of you, still keeping 90 degrees at the hip. Lift the top leg slowly about three feet off the ground & down.
2) Straighten both legs so your body is in a straight line. Tilt the hips forward slightly. Lift the top leg about three feet off the ground & down.
3) Put your top leg out in front of you, on the ground. Move your bottom leg forward slightly. Lift the bottom leg about 8 – 12 inches off the ground & down.
4) Repeat all 3 on the other side.
keep going,you are not done!
On the elbows and knees, do 10 reps of each exercise:
1) Extend one leg straight back with your toe on the ground. Lift that leg up toward the ceiling & down. Then switch legs.
2) Lift your knee off the floor. Extend that same heel back and up so your leg is pointing toward the ceiling & then bring the knee back into you. Then switch legs.
almost there – don’t give up
Standing up, do 10 reps of each exercise:
1) Start with your feet together. Step out in front in to a lunge position. Touch the ground with opposite hand. Come back up & step back to the starting position. Then switch legs.
2) Put one foot up on a step (12 – 18 inches high). Slowly step up and down with the other foot. Then switch legs.
If this exercise routine is easy try going through it twice. If you still need more of a challenge, increase the reps to 15 or 20 per set.
Let Personal Trainer Cape Town help you in working on those cellulite area’s!